Manufacturing SectorThe Manufacturing sector continues to search for opportunities to reduce costs, streamline operations, optimise new product introductions and improve its business performance.
Lean Mentor International is positioned to support and assist you in all these areas.
Typically the most common issues and challenges we have identified from our research and consulting in the manufacturing sector are:
- Increasing the value and eliminating waste in the value chain
- Improving customer satisfaction and perception through increasing product quality performance
- Management development and management style
Our lean management team of specialists, have gained their experience from Toyota, Nissan, GE and Motorola, and have managed numerous change projects within leading manufacturing companies, all impacting on process and systems improvements, management style and behaviours, improved business metrics and giving a measurable, substantial return on investment.
Lean Mentor International services to manufacturing industry clients include:
- Project turnaround
- Operational performance recovery
- Product design and engineering process management
- Process improvement in lead time, operational efficiency
- Product quality improvement using quality mapping and building in quality techniques
- Warehouse and operations reduction in inventory levels – applying ‘Just In Time’ philosophy
- Introduction and enhancement of Maintenance Systems using TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) philosophy
- New Product Introduction / Plant Launch Support
- Process Design and Redesign / Plant Lean Layout
- Supply Chain Logistics optimisation